- Celebrating our Fantastic Finishes – when you are invited at the end of each term to share work your child has been involved in. This usually takes place in the classroom.
- Offering your time to help on trips.
- Offering to hear readers in any year group.
- Through offering your skills/experiences/expertise in any area and we will help point you to the most suitable year group.
- Help at our mini Forest School
We value our strong partnership with parents/carers and families and feel this is vital in helping each child reach their potential throughout their time with us at Christ Church. Children love seeing their family members being involved and taking a keen interest in their life at school.